Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heart Hugs

Tonight our church had their 2nd Family Worship Night full of praise and music. What an amazing time! We were in a Healing class before the service so we ended up sitting at the bottom of the riser section where they brought the kids in for the service. Not only did we get to high five and give hugs but my heart was so deeply touched to hear their young voices singing out the songs especially the "My Savior, My God" song where they were singing their hearts out. It brought tears to my eyes and a massive hug to my heart.

We need to remember in our daily lives to take time and be silent to listen & absorb God in our lives. I love the times where the boys and I get to just sit and snuggle and be quite together. We share so much love in those quite times. How much more God wants to do that with us too! It does amazing things in our lives when we remember to stop, breath and in quite "snuggle" with God.

I don't know if this service is on the web yet but I highly encourage you to go listen to the services that are ... they are filled with laughter and learning.

No comments: