Friday, April 24, 2015

Choose Joy! Free Hope Tank Fill

Here’s a text that I got to share with a wonderful person who gave me permission to share it here on the blog as we wanted it to overflow to all.  So enjoy and Receive fully!
Beautiful morning to you!  God brought you to mind during my study time.  He loves you so much and wants you to remember what you see with your eyes is not always truth but His Word and promises are always truth.
The theme I’m getting for you today is JOY!! (If you had the Young Living Joy oil I would suggest anointing yourself and wearing it as a covering.  If you want to purchase it or sign up to get it at wholesale we’d be honored to assist you and have you on our Be Healthy His Way Team!)
His Word is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  Here’s His promises He has for you to be standing on and know that He loves you:
Psalms 126:5. Those who sow in tears shall reap in Joy.
Isaiah 51:11 So the ransomed of The Lord shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads.  (You) shall obtain joy and gladness. Sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Keeping His commandments and abiding in His love brings us:
John 15:11 These things I have spoken to you that My joy remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Wow, How exciting!  We don’t create our hope, God himself produces hope in us! That’s so reassuring and energizing! If hope runs low then get back to being opened to receive from God, whip into His filling station to get a fill up on hope!  It’s even free!  In fact … I’m going to take some time myself and top off my Hope tank now.
Love you much!!

No comments: