Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My personal Garden of Eden

What an amazing gift! Last Thursday our team had a Menos Oil Ministry event to bless our team members and fill them up to be able to go forth and bless others.
I was so blessed besides all of the wonderful things I received from each of the oils during my ministry time one of our amazing team members was looking at the labels on the oil bottles that were selected for my “Garden of Eden” and based on the oil names and order they were administered in she saw this word for me,
“Because of your prayers, I will give you a mighty purpose, a Gift to magnify it. I promise you this.”
With all that transpired during my time in my “Garden of Eden” I so receive the above word. It is so right on!
Here’s my special “Garden of Eden” at Thursday’s Menos:  Magnify Your Purpose, Frereana Frankincense, Magnify Your Purpose, The Gift, R.C., Ylang Ylang.
Thank you Roxanne for being open to see and discern. Thank you Kathleen for facilitating for my garden. Thank you Father God for loving me so much to create such an amazing “Garden of Eden” for me and bringing me to new levels of body, mind and spirit health and wholeness with your amazing oils! I am SOOOO BLESSED!!!

No comments: