Thursday, July 3, 2008

What a Welcome!

Wow! How faithful God is. After having such an emotional drive to Perry what a blessing it was to get pulled in to our spot and be welcomed immediately by my friend Suzanne and her daughter, my special Emma. It was hugs all around and then off to greet Mr. Tony & Cornbread, Mr. Charlie, Mr. Jay (who just drove in from VA), Uncle Freddie, Rob, and for the boys to get to see their friends, Chad, Jordan and Emma. What a nice welcome and sense of coming home to family. It was definitely what this heart needed … obviously God knows me best and loves me so. I’m so thankful He chose to end my day with laughter and love after the heart wrenching tears of the day. Now to be ready to head to out early in the morning … but He can do All things, even helping me get on the road again!

No comments: