Friday, February 27, 2009

Quiet and waiting

And here's a very good summary of where I am right now ... sometimes the not being shaken is hard. Where are you in your life journey? Do you have a verse or book of the Bible or something that is encouraging you that you'd like to share?

Psalm 62:5-7 "My soul is quiet and waits for God alone. My hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and the One Who saves me. He is my strong place. I will not be shaken."

Post a comment or send me an e-mail and I will add any prayer requests to my prayer time. I love to hear from all of you. We can learn from each of our journeys. The author, J. M. Hochstetler interview on February 25th at This, That & The Other Thing is an amazing testimony and very encouraging for all. If you haven't checked out go do so now.

Blessings as you enter into the weekend!

No comments: