Monday, July 20, 2009

Kansas Bound

Wow! Randy was suppose to go to Kansas to check on my parents and work on some roofs after the nasty hail storm they got. However within the final few hours before leaving the boys ended up getting to go with him - thanks to Uncle Tony & Aunt Cheri coming to town too. My head is still spinning and I'm sure it will set in soon that I'm all here by myself in Texas. I don't even know for sure how long they are going to be gone. On top of that I'm on foot as my van broke down yesterday. The dogs are already mopping around and the boys' friend, Bobbie, is hanging around with me playing games and walking the dogs - he misses them already too. Oh yeah ... my cell phone has gone on the blink and isn't working either. Talk about feeling like I'm under attack and have amazing blessings waiting to flow down on me. Guess we'll have to stay tuned and see what all transpires. I think I'm more excited about what's to come than anything and possibly a little scared that I will be so overwhelmed by all that God is preparing to bless me with.

No comments: