Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Malachi Musings

I just love snuggle times with my sons. Yesterday I was privileged to get to snuggle with Malachi. As we were there just absorbing each others presence in quietness I watched him examine each of his arms. After a while I asked him what he was looking at. His reply, "I'm trying to figure out which arm is Indian and which arm is Cowboy." I then explained to him that each arm was both Indian and Cowboy as God mixed them all together just right and shaped them in to the one and only Malachi Wendt with a special purpose from God. He thought that was pretty cool but wanted to know if God had mixed any Mexican Indian in to him too. I told him only God knew for sure but I didn't think we had any in our bloodline.

How I just love snuggle times and the mind boggling thoughts of my precious children.

No comments: