Friday, October 31, 2008

On the Road again!


Okay, massive faith stretch. Finances is an area that my mom struggles with and obviously God is strengthening Randy & I's muscles in that area too. There were TWO (2) of the brake lines that had to be replaced due to holes rusted in them. Makes me wonder if it is after effects from sitting on the beach while Tropical Storm Fay moved through. It rusted all our bikes and all overnight so why not brake lines! God is mightier though as He kept us safe while the boys and I were driving it. After wiping out what we had left in our funds we are hooked up and heading ... toward Kansas or whereever God directs us. I'm so thankful that I'm not the head of the family and have to make the final decision. Fortunately I have many hours to pray for my amazing husband and his discernment of where we are to be.

Since we are heading out on Thanksgiving and not able to go to an church Fall Festival I painted tattoos on the boys arms so they wouldn't feel completely left out. Aren't they cute!?! The boys of course ... and maybe the tattoos! Ha!

No comments: