Monday, March 16, 2009

FACEBOOK

I can't believe ... I finally did it. I finally joined FACEBOOK. Not sure what I'm doing but having a blast coming across people who I've not seen in a long time, many in more years than seems possible. Will have to make sure that I use my time according to God's will as I can see how it would be easy for Satan to get a hold of the time and use it to keep me too busy to hear God's voice or calling to action according to His will. I'm anxious to see how it goes as I think God may very well use it to further His plans in the vision He has given Randy and I several years ago. Something big is getting ready to happen as I'm feeling the excitement welling up inside that only God could have put there. Makes the last few months more bearable and make more sense - if that's possible.

If you Facebook ... look me up!

No comments: