Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Meeting Place

God has blessed me so much in life and just recently by using a dear friend I just met a few weeks ago to take me to the Sam Houston National Forest for The Meeting Place Prayer Retreat. It was so what this Child of God, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Friend, Server and whatever else I am needed. Took me out of my comfort zone and pushed me to higher places with a yearning and excitement as the growth continues and spreads to my family and those God brings in contact with me.

Keep an eye on Creative Outreach's web site for upcoming conferences ... trust me, you don't want to miss if any way possible to go. AND if you are looking for a ministry to support with the abundance that God has provided you or want to volunteer ... pray about serving along side those God has called to serve here. Whether via prayer, internet or physical contributions ... you and this ministry will be blessed by any and all that you do for even the least of these.

On a side note, imagine how this mom felt when as soon as we drove up to our home, my husband and two sons came rushing out scrambling to see who got to give me a hug and kiss first! When you're with mom 24/7 and she doesn't go anywhere without you ... the boys definitely missed me.

1 comment:

Joy said...

So glad you had a nice time and the boys missed you!!!