Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Sun is Shining and its a great day!

Wow ... after so many days of rain and cool weather ... I'm loving this sunshine. I'm also loving the ever present SONshine in my life.

I have such a sense of excitement just pouring out from inside. I'm seeing God moving in little ways that are appearing to be like little seeds that have been buried under the soil when they start to poke their way up to the sunshine and start their growth above ground.

God has given Randy & I a vision a few years ago of what is to come and how we are to serve Him and His missionaries. I thought it would be in the distant future before we would see anything start ... but my God sense is bringing me awareness of some of the smallest details that I think are part of the bigger picture. It's just so EXCITING! Can you tell?

It's been quite a ride on this journey thus far and we're not anywhere done with the ride yet. It's like being on a roller coaster when you're screaming, laughing and crying all at the same time, wanting the ride to end but then again not. What an amazing God who loves us so to give us such a pallet full of emotions that span so many areas.

May your day be filled with unending tiny blessings surrounding you with the SONshine.

No comments: